The Vera Roots Plant-Based brand launched in 2020 and is owned and operated by long-time friends James Moore and Hykeam Burden of Philadelphia. The duo has been friends for 33+ years and shares an affinity for fitness and health. The self-proclaimed fitness junkies, created the Vera Roots Plant-Based Chocolate Sea Moss Meal Replacement ™ and Vera Roots Plant-Based “Vanilla-ish” Sea Moss Meal Replacement ™powders following James’ discovery and use of Sea Moss for over 12 years.
A follower and a supporter of Dr. Sebi’s health and wellness practices, James regularly purchased Sebi’s Sea Moss pills. Upon starting his Sea Moss journey, he realized how efficient his body moved, how fast his muscles healed, how much clearer his thoughts became, and how quickly his appetite was suppressed.
James began to ponder on how he could utilize Sea Moss to boost his workout results and enhance the protein powder experience; in his opinion many of the store-bought powders were not pleasing to his palette. With this knowledge, he also recognized that Sea moss, although amazing, does not taste too appealing either. James went to work creating a meal replacement/protein powder that gave him the health and protein benefits of competing powders on the market but as an added benefit – he infused his recipe with Sea Moss.
Enter guru Hykeam Burden. James shared his recipe with Hykeam and after one taste, he confirmed that James had discovered the holy grail of meal replacements. Together, they perfected the recipe and shared their product with close family and friends for feedback. The rest is history. The two began their journey to the marketplace and upon launch have experienced major success. There are more Vera Roots Plant-Based offerings to come.
The Vera Roots Plant-Based brand was born of necessity for health seekers looking to turbo-boost the health benefits of their meal replacement/protein powders with superior taste. The Vera Roots products are all-natural, not chalky in taste, and possess all the benefits of Sea Moss:
- Contains 92 of the 102 minerals and vitamins the human body is. composed of
- Vegan and Vegetarian friendly
- Packed with Iodine and Selenium for hormonal balance great for Thyroid regulation
- Rids the body of excess mucus with Potassium Chloride, Omega-3 fatty acids and Chlorophyll
- Increases endurance, hormonal imbalance, reproductive health and sex drive in men and women with Zinc
- Mood enhancement
- Anti-inflammatory properties for joint health
- Improves digestive health by providing probiotics for healthy gut bacteria
- Controls appetite supports healthy metabolism and energy levels
- Packed with protein, Pectin, Taurine, beta-carotene, B-Vitamins and Vitamin-C
- …and so much more
We welcome you to the Vera Roots Family encourage you to try our products, send yourfeedback and enjoy your health journey. Cheers to your health!
Follow Hykeam Burden and James Moore on Instagram at @verarootsproducts